Arts Reach Master Class Webinars for Members
With the growth of the Arts Reach community, we have greatly expanded our schedule of Arts Reach Master Class Webinars. These Master Class Webinars are presented by some of the best minds in the arts and culture field and are free for current members.
The next several webinars include:
- April 10 – Toward an International Consensus on Audience Development
- April 24 – When Young Subscribers Get Older
- May 8 – The Meaning of Membership: Discounted Tickets or Active Participation?
- May 15 – Expert Eye for the Marketing Guy (or Gal): Laguna Playhouse
- June 12 – Online Fundraising Best Practices for Nonprofits
Basic membership per year is $129 ($139 foreign) and Premium membership is $179 ($189 foreign). If you are not sure if your membership is current, you can check your status at www.artsreach.com/join.php or by calling 1-888-881-5861 M-F, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., PST.
- May 30-31 – Accelerate Your Audience and Donor Growth, Toronto, Ontario
- October 23-25 – TBA, Millennium Biltmore, Los Angeles
Current Edition of
the Arts Reach Magazine
ARTS REACH MAGAZINE (Volume XXII, Number 2) has gone out. Its contents include:
- Announcing Arts Reach Master Class Webinars for Members
- SOCIAL MEDIA -- Engaging with Patrons Online
- TECHNOLOGY -- The PC’s Death Might Also Mean the Web’s Demise
- FUNDRAISING -- Cultivating Donors
- TRENDS -- Curtain Going Up – Earlier Than Ever
- INNOVATIONS -- CSO’s Innovative Initiatives Have Helped it Sustain, Grow
- Behind Matchbox Twenty’s Techy Tour One of the First Uses of Geofencing
- NEW YORK CONFERENCE: New Ingredients for Success
- CANADA CONFERENCE: Accelerate Your Audience and Donor Growth