Free New Benefit: the Arts Reach Career Center!
All members are encouraged to peruse and post FREE job and service listing s on the new Classifieds page. To do so, simply go to the Career Center.
Upcoming Arts Reach Online Workshops for Members
Join these experts and other members to discuss your situation and questions. These Online Workshops are presented by some of the best minds in the arts and culture field and are free for current members. Unless otherwise noted, all workshops are held on Thursdays at 11 a.m. Pacific Time
UPCOMING WEBINAR: @ (Pacfic Time)
Once You Have Found Them ... Never Let Them Go: Engaging (and Upgrading) Your Donors for the Long Term
Kay Sprinkel Grace
The good news is that at any one time, 5% of your donor base have the capacity to make a transformational gift to you. The bad news: you don't know who the people are in that 5%. The solution: treat them all as though they are part of the 5%, having great potential for a deeper relationship leading to a big gift! From "point of entry" (first gift/tickets/subscription) to "point of exit" (estate gift) -- once you have found them, never let them go. And -- never let them idle a long time at a certain giving level: move them up into higher giving groups as they become more a part of your vision and activities.
Kay Sprinkel Grace, consultant and author, will provide a strategic webinar on from Pacific Time -- helping us better understand the donor's journey. Guided by the three things that donors need to see in our organizations before they will give, renew, upgrade and remain lifelong donors, Kay will explore strategies for stewarding all your donors, identifying those with the most potential, getting your organization into a primary role relative to a donor's giving priorities -- and will encourage you to start "move ups" early in your relationship with a donor.
- June 14-15, 2016 — Canadian Arts Marketing, Development & Ticketing Conference, Toronto
- Spring 2017 — New York
- Turn Off Your Devices? Sometimes Plays Turn Them On
- Reimagining the Orchestra Subscription Model
- Taking an Outside View — This One Simple Trick Can Make Even the Best Communications Better
- 5 Marketing Questions to Review 2015 & Plan for 2016
- CONFERENCE — "Growing Your Audiences and Donors — Your Blueprint to Success," Spring 2016 National Arts Marketing, Development & Ticketing Conference, March 17-19, 2016