Free New Benefit: the Arts Reach Career Center!
All members are encouraged to peruse and post FREE job and service listing s on the new Classifieds page. To do so, simply go to the Career Center.
Upcoming Arts Reach Online Workshops for Members
Join these experts and other members to discuss your situation and questions. These Online Workshops are presented by some of the best minds in the arts and culture field and are free for current members. Unless otherwise noted, all workshops are held on Thursdays at 11 a.m. Pacific Time
Hot Tips from the Upcoming Arts Reach National Arts Marketing, Development and Ticketing Conference
First, get key insights and tips on how you can tap into each of the six generational cohorts — Seniors, Retiring, Empty Nesters, Gen X Singles, Millennials, and Founders — that make up the audiences and donors of arts organizations. Jack McAuliffe, President of Engaged Audiences, will present some of the research findings that fuel the session "Generational Marketing & Development” that he will give at the conference.
Then, John Zorn, Executive Director of Arts Reach, will give a brief synopsis of the highlights of all three days of the conference.
- Turn Off Your Devices? Sometimes Plays Turn Them On
- Reimagining the Orchestra Subscription Model
- Taking an Outside View — This One Simple Trick Can Make Even the Best Communications Better
- 5 Marketing Questions to Review 2015 & Plan for 2016
- CONFERENCE — "Growing Your Audiences and Donors — Your Blueprint to Success," Spring 2016 National Arts Marketing, Development & Ticketing Conference, March 17-19, 2016