Upcoming Arts Reach Master Class Webinars for Members
With the growth of the Arts Reach community, we have greatly expanded our schedule of Arts Reach Master Class Webinars. These Master Class Webinars are presented by some of the best minds in the arts and culture field and are free for current members.
Henry Ruddle, Ruddle Consulting
TOO MUCH INFORMATION AND NOT ENOUGH SPACE
Ever have too much information to include in a brochure, flyer or postcard and not enough space? In this webinar, Henry Ruddle will offer creative design and writing tips for getting your message out without making your marketing materials look like legal disclaimers. As a case study, he'll use the 2014-2015 season brochure of The Segal Center / Centre Segal in Quebec, which has the familiar problem of differentiating it's in-house theatre group from other performers who appear at the same facility, as well as the problem of expressing every important message in both English and French without appearing crowded or busy. Henry will be joined by Kayla Elman, the Center/Centre Director of Sales, Marketing & Communications, so sit in with us live to ask specific questions of Henry and Kayla during the final 15 minutes.
The next several webinars include:
- August 14 – Expert Eye for the Marketing Guy (or Gal) - Music at St. Matthew's
- August 28 – Name a Seat! A Case Study of Naming Opportunities for a Capital Campaign
- September 11 – Optimizing Sponsorship Opportunities from the Financial Services Category
Basic membership per year is $129 ($139 foreign) and Premium membership is $179 ($189 foreign). If you are not sure if your membership is current, you can check your status at www.artsreach.com/join.php or by calling 1-888-881-5861 M-F, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., PST.
- October 23-25 – Winning in the New World, Millennium Biltmore, Los Angeles
Current Edition of the Arts Reach Magazine
ARTS REACH MAGAZINE (Volume XXII, Number 4) has gone out. Its contents include:
- INNOVATION — Building a Resilient Sector, Part 2
- METRICS — Data that Matters: Three Metrics to Grow Audience Relationships
- PRICING — Variable Pricing Versus Dynamic Pricing; plus The Easiest Mistake in The World to Make About Pricing
- RESEARCH — The Concert Experience
- FALL CONFERENCE (Los Angeles): Winning in the New World