Upcoming Arts Reach Master Class Webinars for Members
With the growth of the Arts Reach community, we have greatly expanded our schedule of Arts Reach Master Class Webinars. These Master Class Webinars are presented by some of the best minds in the arts and culture field and are free for current members.
September 25 — Beyond Engagement: Maximizing Facebook ROI
Doug Mowbray, President, MogoARTS Marketing
Andrew Hutton, PPC Manager, MogoARTS Marketing
Facebook Advertising has risen to become a leading platform for advertisers of all sizes. But many arts marketers struggle to measure the success of their Facebook campaigns. Join MogoARTS Marketing for this webinar to learn how to obtain measurable campaign results using cutting-edge strategy and navigating the ever-changing Facebook environment.
The next webinar:
Basic membership per year is $129 ($139 foreign) and Premium membership is $179 ($189 foreign). If you are not sure if your membership is current, you can check your status at www.artsreach.com/join.php or by calling 1-888-881-5861 M-F, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., PST.
- October 23-25 – Winning in the New World, Millennium Biltmore, Los Angeles
- March 19-21, 2015 — National Arts Marketing, Development & Ticketing Conference, New York City
- May 19-20, 2015 — Canadian Arts Marketing, Development & Ticketing Conference, Toronto
Current Edition of the Arts Reach Magazine
ARTS REACH MAGAZINE (Volume XXII, Number 5) has gone out. Its contents include:
- FUNDRAISING — 5 Proven Ways to Increase Online Donations
- METRICS — Data that Matters: Three MORE Metrics to Grow Audience Relationships
- PRICING — Sometimes People Prefer to Pay More
- PROGRAMMING — Toward Livelier Orchestra Programs: Pick a Theme
- DEVELOPMENT — Implementing a Successful Year-End Fundraising Program
- RESEARCH — Results of the Culture Track 2014 Survey
- FALL CONFERENCE (Los Angeles): Winning in the New World