Upcoming Arts Reach Online Workshops for Members
Join these experts and other members to discuss your situation and questions. These Online Workshops are presented by some of the best minds in the arts and culture field and are free for current members. Unless otherwise noted, all workshops are held on Thursdays at 11 a.m. Pacific Time
Dale Hedding, Vice President, Arts Consulting Group, Inc.
Margaret Williams, Vice President, Arts Consulting Group, Inc.
Truly loyal patrons are engaged advocates of your organization and your art. Beyond their ticket purchases and donations, loyal patrons deliver dividends in positive public perception, word of mouth and engagement. It's definitely worth your time and effort to encourage loyalty and head potential detractors off at the pass. We'll detail five steps you can implement today to build a customer experience that exceeds expectations and pays dividends in return.
Liai Duong, Senior A&E Marketing Manager, Eventbrite
Millennials experience life differently than other generations -- they're thought of as having shorter attention spans and being constantly glued to screens. Eventbrite's recent study, "The Art of Attraction: How to Grow Your Millennial Arts Audience", uncovered the six keys to attracting the Millennial audience and the things your organization must do to deepen engagement with the Millennial audience. The cultural ideals of the Millennial generation changes the way they consume traditional arts and entertainment, and in this webinar Senior A&E Marketing Manager Liai Duong will detail the expectations of Millennials and how their experience compares to that of the Baby Boomer generation.
Basic membership per year is $129 ($139 foreign) and Premium membership is $179 ($189 foreign). If you are not sure if your membership is current, you can check your status at www.artsreach.com/join.php or by calling 1-888-881-5861 M-F, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., PST.
- October 22-24, 2015 — Fall National Arts Marketing, Development & Ticketing Conference, San Francisco
- Spring 2016 — National Arts Marketing, Development & Ticketing Conference, New York
- May 2016 — Canadian Arts Marketing, Development & Ticketing Conference, Toronto
Current Edition of the Arts Reach Magazine
ARTS REACH MAGAZINE (Volume XXIII, Number 3) has gone out. Its contents include:
- NEW AUDIENCES — Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre expands sensory friendly offerings with ‘Beauty and the Beast’
- BRANDING — Identifying and Capitalizing on Brand Identity (PART 2 OF 2)
- MISSION STATEMENTS — Good Missions for Arts Organizations
- STRATEGY — On Building Stronger Marketing and Development Silos
- MISSION — In the Age of Big Data, Arts are a Refuge for Idiosyncrasy
- PRICING — How to Make More Money and Fill The House
- TECHNOLOGY — Museums Turn to Technology to Boost Attendance by Millennials
- CONFERENCE: Canadian Arts Marketing, Development & Ticketing Conference in Toronto, May 19-20, 2015. Theme: “Leveraging New Technologies.”