Free New Benefit: the Arts Reach Career Center!
All members are encouraged to peruse and post FREE job and service listing s on the new Classifieds page. To do so, simply go to the Career Center.
Upcoming Arts Reach Online Workshops for Members
Join these experts and other members to discuss your situation and questions. These Online Workshops are presented by some of the best minds in the arts and culture field and are free for current members. Unless otherwise noted, all workshops are held on Thursdays at 11 a.m. Pacific Time
HOW GOOD IS YOUR "A GAME"?
Even reliably successful arts organizations can do better. A best practice for marketing directors is to show marketing materials to unaffiliated third parties before sending them to press or pressing "send" with the open ended question, "What does this communicate to you?" A qualified third party will discover the inconsistencies, the poorly communicated thoughts and the layout mistakes that you can't see because you're too close. In this session, we'll dissect an excellent season brochure from the Cleveland Play House and see how it could be even better. Join consultant Henry Ruddle and Marketing Director Ed Gilchrist with your questions and suggestions during the Q&A session in the final 10-15 minutes of this 45-60 minute webinar.
Basic membership per year is $129 ($139 foreign) and Premium membership is $179 ($189 foreign). If you are not sure if your membership is current, you can check your status at www.artsreach.com/join.php or by calling 1-888-881-5861 M-F, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., PST.
- October 22-24, 2015 — Fall National Arts Marketing, Development & Ticketing Conference, San Francisco
- March 17-19, 2016 — National Arts Marketing, Development & Ticketing Conference, New York
- May/June, 2016 — Canadian Arts Marketing, Development & Ticketing Conference, Toronto
Current Edition of the Arts Reach Magazine
ARTS REACH MAGAZINE (Volume XXIII, Number 6) has gone to press. Its contents include:
- DATA MANAGEMENT — How to Listen to Your Donors (Without Them Saying a Word)
- HUMAN RESOURCES — Executive Search Preparation: Questions and Expectations
- TECHNOLOGY — L.A. Philharmonic Turns to Virtual Reality to Take Beethoven Everywhere
- DESIGN — Two Ways To Design A Classical Music Brochure
- NEW AUDIENCES — Who makes the call on theater etiquette?
- OPPORTUNITIES — The Concert Hall as Refuge in a Restless, Web-Driven World
- CUSTOMER SERVICE — Secrets to Amazing Patron Service: Creating Positive Experiences Before, During and After Your Show
- CONFERENCE — "Ignite Your Patrons’ Passions," Fall 2015 National Arts Marketing, Development & Ticketing Conference, October 22-24, 2015