Canadian 2013 Conference:
Harmony in Your Efforts for Deeper Patron Involvement
May 15 & 16, 2013
Given the increasing competition for arts-goers’ attention, finding new ways to deepen patrons’ involvement with your organization is one of the main paths to growing audiences and donors. Your team holds the keys to unlocking effective engagement strategies and synergies, and its efficient collaboration is paramount to overall success.
The first Canadian Arts Marketing, Development and Ticketing Conference will focus on the myriad ways your organization can benefit from the latest trends and technologies that others are using to gain, retain, and upgrade patrons.
Along with colleagues from across North America, over the course of two full days of learning and discussion you and your team will refine the skills necessary to turn all of your patron interactions into the solid connections that create lifetime supporters.
Join us in Toronto on May 15 & 16, 2013 for the Canadian Arts Marketing, Development & Ticketing Conference Details
Welcome to the New Arts Reach Web Portal
We are in the process of putting all of the Art Reach content and networking opportunities for arts professionals in one convenient location, this new web portal. Stay tuned for updates as resources are added.
Current Edition of the Arts Reach Magazine
Arts Reach Magazine (Volume XXI, Number 1) has gone out. It's contents include:
- SPRING 2013 CONFERENCE: Let’s Get Engaged! — Building Long-Term Patron Commitment
- POSITIONING: You Are Not Special by Nathan Anderson
- TECHNOLOGY: Google+ Goes Looking For Love by Andy Meek
- AUDIENCE DEVELOPMENT: Alley Theatre’s ActOUT by Rodi Franco
- GOVERNANCE: Setting Boundaries for Board Involvement by Kay Sprinkel Grace
- DEMOGRAPHICS: Under One Roof But Worlds Apart by Paige Beal and Jamie Grady