Upcoming Arts Reach Master Class Webinars for Members
With the growth of the Arts Reach community, we have greatly expanded our schedule of Arts Reach Master Class Webinars. These Master Class Webinars are presented by some of the best minds in the arts and culture field and are free for current members.
This Week:April 24, 11 a.m. Pacific – When Young Subscribers Get Older
Lily Traub, Director of Business Development and Marketing, Patron Technology
The next several webinars include:
- May 8 – The Meaning of Membership: Discounted Tickets or Active Participation?
- May 15 – Expert Eye for the Marketing Guy (or Gal): Laguna Playhouse
- June 12 – Online Fundraising Best Practices for Nonprofits
Basic membership per year is $129 ($139 foreign) and Premium membership is $179 ($189 foreign). If you are not sure if your membership is current, you can check your status at www.artsreach.com/join.php or by calling 1-888-881-5861 M-F, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., PST.
- May 30-31 – Accelerate Your Audience and Donor Growth, Toronto, Ontario
- October 23-25 – Winning in the New World, Millennium Biltmore, Los Angeles
Current Edition of
the Arts Reach Magazine
ARTS REACH MAGAZINE (Volume XXII, Number 3) has gone out. Its contents include:
- INNOVATION – Building a Resilient Sector
- CASE STUDY -- Box Office Giving Campaigns Get Revenue!
- FUNDRAISING -- Recruiting and Retaining a Capital Campaign Committee
- MILLENNIALS-- Wooing a New Generation of Museum Patrons
- CANADA CONFERENCE: Accelerate Your Audience and Donor Growth